Det 18. verdenstreffet for 2CV-venner arrangeres i Most, nord-vest i den Tsjekkiske republikk, ikke langt fra Tysklandsgrensa.
Treffet begynte 28.7.2009 kl 10:00 og varte til 2.8.2009
PEOPLE – COUNTRY – CARS
Bosna and Hercegovina
Venezuela – Aruba
TOTAL – PEOPLE – COUNTRY – CARS
TOTAL 2CV CARS
VISITORS AT EXPO 2009
TEAM OF 2CV ORGANISERS
32 000 L
WATER WITH A FLAVOUR
1 280 L
10 460 L
4 760 L
3 250 L
1 080 L
BEER GLASS WITH LOGO OF THE MEETING
6 240 KS
AREA OF THE EVENT
ELECTRICAL POWER CONSUMED
PEAK CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICAL POWER
LENGTH OF CABLES
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICE 24h
READERS AT THE ENTRANCE FROM COMBITRADING COMPANY
THE LONGEST QUEUE FOR ENTRY (CARS)
LENGTH – FRONT SIDE OF STALLS
NUMBER OF SELLERS
COMPLAINTS FROM THEM: LOW SALES
TV – RADIO – PRESS – INTERNET
BANDS, DANCE GROUPS
TOWELS FOR MUSIC BANDS
MEALS FOR MUSIC BANDS
DRINKS FOR MUSIC BANDS
CONTROL ROOMS FOR WALKIE-TALKIES
NUMBER OF PATIENTS TREATED
PATIENTS TRANSPORTED TO THE HOSPITAL
NO. OF VEHICLES REPAIRED IN THE SERVICE
NO. OF VEHICLES TOWED TO THE SERVICE
NO: OF VEHICLES REPAIRED IN THE CAMP
VÝMĚNĚNO NO. OF 2CV CHASSIS CHANGED IN THE CAMP
Deltakere som har kjøpt billett på forhånd (forhåndssalget stengte 31.3.2009) kan komme inn gjennom en egent inngang fra 27.7.2009 fra kl 08:00
Besøkende kan kjøpe dagsbillett og komme inn på deler av treffområdet
Fredag 1.8.2009 – 10:00 – 18:00
Lørdag 2.8.2009 – 09:00 – 17:00
Se også arrangørenes hjemmeside: http://www.2cv2009.cz/, samt informasjon om felleskjøring her, på forumet og i Citrophile.
Loc: 50°28’44.181″N, 13°38’50.528″E
Entrance for subscribers:
Loc: 50°28’50.316″N, 13°38’3.315″E
Entrance and park place for visitors:
Loc: 50°28’50.316″N, 13°38’3.315″E
Basic rules for visitors and participants
1. It is necessary to purchase an entrace ticket and an identification arm band before entering the area of the meeting. By purchasing the ticket and it presentation by the entrance the ticket holder expresses his/her consent with the rules for the use of establishments used, instructions from the organisers and conditions associated with these. Rules for the use are displayed at the establishement used.
The participant at the meeting is obliged to wear the identification arm band on an arm during the whole stay in the area and must present it when requested by the organisers.
The organisers reserve the right to escort from the area of the meeting any person, who will not have the identification arm band or other proof of having paid engrance fee.
2. Entry to the area is at own risk of every participant.
3. The establishments used and the organisers reserve the right to deny entry or escort every person, who will not comply with the rules of use, instructions from the organiser or the behavour of whom wil be deemed inacceptable. Without the right for compensation. Every visitor under a strong influence of alcohol or narcotics, who will be aggressive, will damage property or otherwise do harm, will be escorted from the area of the meeting without the right for compensation of the nominal price of entry.
4.In the case of an injury of any person, the visitor must inform the organisers on the event.
5. The area of the meeting and the organisers hold no responsiblity for the damage to the property and health of visitors, if it will be caused by irresponsible behaviour of other people present.
6. The visitor gives consent with the free-of-charge use of his/her picture or portrait as a part of a recording, transmittion, or document duplication of the event for commercial and marketing purposes, as a part of a portrayal of the event or its part, in connection with the equipment, organisers and sponsors. The visitor recorded/documented on a visual recording may be further broadcasted without futher notice.
7. Maximum speed in the area of the meeting is 10 km/h.
8. Driving motor vehicles under the influence of alcohol and narcotics is prohibited.
9. Dogs should not be allowed to fuss around. Dogs and other carnivores must be kept on lead at all times, with a muzzle if appropriate.
10. Use the toilets provided and do not use the surrounding woodlands instead! In the case of an emergency (this can happen too) remove your waste – take the paper in the waste bin and bury the faeces deep into ground.
11. Do not let your dog defecate at the area of his/her liking and remove any faeces afterwards.
12. Campfires may be lit only at places designated for campfires – fireplaces and cooking holes. Should you wish to make a campfire by your tent, you can do so only in a grill vessel or a special vessel designed for open fire. Do not lit your campfire on the ground/grass – this is explicitly prohibited!
The organiser reserve the righ to ban campfires or request extinguishment of fires in the case of drought or a hazard of a wild fire.
13. Do throw cigarette butts in the designated bins only and do not throw them to the ground!